Chaojiang Li Hakkında
Chaojiang Li adlı kullanıcının 11 takipçisi ve 31 takip ettiği kişi var. Chaojiang Li profilinin dünyada 197726 sıradadır. Bu sayfa Chaojiang Li hakkındaki herkese açık online veriler ve bilgiler baz alınarak hazırlanmıştır. Chaojiang Li sayfasında kişini doğum tarihi, ikamet yeri, telefon numarası, adres ve sosyal medya hesaplarını bulabilirsiniz.
Chaojiang Li is an ADV. Engineer in IBM. He obtained his MS and PhD degree from Clemson University in 2008 and 2010, his research focused on CMOS RF/Analog/Mixed Signal IC design. Till now he has successfully taped out a VCO, a 20 GHz power detector with wide band input matching network, and a differential active inductor in a 0.13um CMOS process. He owns 10+ papers, one provisional US patent, and is applying the other one. He is also familiar with the lab instruments, such as network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, oscilloscope, source generator, power meter, probe station, milling machine, and wirebond machine.
Looking for a RF/Analog/ Mixed Signal IC design/Test position.
Email: chaojiangli AT hotmail DOT com
1. C.J. Li, P. Wang, “A High Frequency Tunable Differential Active Inductor and Its Application to Power Dividers,” IEEE 51st International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, pp. 285-288, 2008.
2. C.J. Li, H.Q. Zhang, P. Wang, “A Novel Six-port Circuit Based on Four Quadrature Hybrids,” Int. J. RF and Microwave CAE, Volume 20 Issue 1, pp. 128-132, 2010.
3. H. Q. Zhang, C. J. Li, Ralu Divan, Axel Hoffmann, P. Wang, “Broadband Mag-noise of Patterned Permalloy Thin Films,” IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 2010 (In press).
4. C.J. Li, F. Gong, P. Wang, “A Low-Power Ultra-Wideband CMOS Power Detector with an Embedded Amplifier,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 2010 (In press).
5. C.J. Li, F. Gong, P. Wang, “A Wideband LNA Matched with Quasi T-Coil Networks in 0.13 um CMOS,” IEEE 53rd International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, 2010 (In press).
6. P. Wang, Y. Geng, H. Zou, H. Wang, C. J. Li, “An on-chip Power Modulator,” IEEE International Power Modulator and High Voltage Conference, 2010 (In press).
7. H. Zou, Y. Geng, C. J. Li, P. Wang “A Comparison Study of On-Chip Short Pulse Generation Circuits Based-on Transmission Line,” IEEE International Power Modulator and High Voltage Conference, 2010 (In press).
8. F. Gong, Joanne DeGroat, C. J. Li, "A 3.1-10.6 GHz CMOS Mixer with a 1.6 GHz IF Bandwidth for Frequency Hopping OFDM Applications," IEEE NAECON, 2010.
9. C. J. Li, F. Gong, P. Wang, “Analysis and Design of a High-Q Differential Active Inductor with Wide Tuning Range,” IET Circuits, Devices & Systems, 2010 (In press).
10. “A High-Speed Sample-and-Hold Circuit Based on Integrated Transmission Lines,” Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, 2010 (In press).
1. P. Wang, C. J. Li, “Integrated Pico second Pulse Generator Circuit,” No. 61/101 301 (Provisional).
2. C. J. Li, P. Wang, “RF Power Detector with a Wide Input Matching Bandwidth,” (Applying).